Our Human Resources team is happy to serve our employees, including teachers, principals, office assistants, paraprofessionals, custodians, food service staff, technology staff and administrators--and prospective employees who want to join our commitment to the Uxbridge Community.
This is a great place to work. Join us! Click here for job openings.
- Be a part of a highly respected school district
- Access leading edge classroom technology with reliable tech support and professional development
- Be supported and appreciated by a highly involved parent community
- Be able to tailor learning experiences with differentiated curriculum and materials
- Have opportunities to collaborate with colleagues and learn from leaders in your field
- Find a culture of support and gratitude for a job well done
We know our people are our greatest asset, so we attract and retain employees who are among the best in their field. We are focused on child-centered excellence and student achievement is consistently among the top in the state and nation. We have high expectations for character, community, behavior, respect, responsibility, and service. Parent and community involvement in our schools is unmatched.
We encourage you to apply! By any measure of educational excellence, Uxbridge Public Schools excels. We are a community committed to families and children, one that values and supports education, and has a hometown community feel.
Location in Worcester County and the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
Coordinates: 42°04′38″N 71°37′48″W